
Hi everyone,
It's really a nice experience to share my life testimony with all of u.Before i know God,i was like a lost sheep
and was leading an unpurposeful life.Always feeling so sian!!Do everyone feel this way??When u feel alone at home?Always feel stressed by a lot of work?Being aimless of the future?Even don't have anyone to talk to abt ur problems? I have found a solution for myself,so can all of u.The ANSWER to all problems is Jesus Christ.Ha,isn't it very simple?Just to share to u of my new found treasure,I have come to know God abt two years ago.To my surprise,my decision has lead me to a transforming life.At first,i was still doubting of my decision of accepting Christ into my life.I was thinking if i was being tramatized by the worship songs in church.Some sort of feelings,i couldn't even feel any difference in my life after knowing God.To make things even worse,there were obstacles coming into my way.I faced parental objection and not being understood by my parents.Because of this,my faith swayed as i continue this walk with the Lord.I then decided to stop going for services in church.However,i wasn't feeling the true happiness anymore..i went back to my normal self,depending on my own strength again.But God is a faithful God indeed,i was in my Heavenly Father's arm once again through my sister's help.She brought me to understand that living a christian life isn't as easy as i thought before.It's not just attending services and then going home every week.Now,everything is so DIFFERENT!!!!Knowing god is more abt that,it's to really have a intimate relationship with Him.I no longer have to depend on my own human strength but rather to depend on God's strength which is so much more greater than mine.Now, i can talk to Him anytime and anywhere abt my worries,my troubles and even my happiness.Basically,it's like a relationship with any of our friends,the only difference is that God can make the impossible into possible.This is even more true to me as i experienced it through the Lord.Through the years,my parents are more willing to accept the fact that i am a christian,perhaps it is the change in me that i am actually commited in serving God and involved in church's events .Really want to thank God for God always being there with me.I am glad to say that i have found the secret of living life to the fullest.Having the presence of the sisters-in-christ and God with me,i have learned a lot of knowledge and indeed experienced LIFE.After reading my testimony,do u have the urge to join me in the family of God????Don't hesitate to make ur decision,u will find the same joy as i do.
No comments:
Post a Comment