Thursday, April 09, 2009

Holiday pass esp fast!!!

today, it was an ordinary day again.i thank God that nowadays i'm more quick to repent as the H.S prompts me.Easter is coming soon, i got lots of pple in my mind to invite for this coming sun service at suntec.I really hope n pray tt a miracle will happpen that i will witness personal converts this sun.yeah, everytime i doubt God'll always flash this verse in my mind: Heb 11:1,"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see".God is moving powerfully in those who believe n seek.recall the sharing i learnt during cg today...Celestine asked us one question:Think thru' all that happened since the first day I received God till today. I was thinking," Oh man, there's so many changes in my life I can thank God for!!I'm glad I knew Him since I was quite young.Becos if not I may not be able to who I am now.PTL!I was renewed my covenant with God tt I wan to love Him n stay committed for the rest of my life.Amen.Good night!!!

No comments: