Friday, June 04, 2010

4th June 2010

today, many tots came into my mind..really feel tt 24hrs not enuf for me.now got studies,ministry,jap,projects,いろいろ。it's amazing to noe how leaders maxi their time so to do all things.I could imagine myself so busy until next time I work I think no time for myself liao..

Want to blog more regularly now, joyce everytime say I dun go c ppl's facebk one.haha,I like to blog n tweet at times.feel tt I not so lag behind of e trend.anw,talking abt time... I wan to manage my time BETTER.Let e main thing be e main thing.:)

I had tut,lab then lect for today..jialat, today almost late for class, think next time shld gauge my time of leaving hse better. Rush to tut rm until leg wan to break alr.ah meng joined me for lunch felt quite encouraged by her presence though:)n e dinner wif classmates was great,shared many things during sec days..hehe,time really flies ppl do change too.

Fri evening is a norm to go N4 class.日本語は少し難しいとおもいます。(I think jap language is quite difficult.)i like e 先生,she's patient n
explain quite clear.:) やせてきました!haha.Koi bubble tea は いいです。勉強します、試験は心配です。だから、私は毎日勉強するたいです。actually dunno grammer correct or not...
Want to go learn driving:)yeah!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch



No comments: