Good morning holy spirit!!! These 2 days really felt super tired after reaching hm,must be e after effect of slping 2hrs on Sunday...Thank God for e past completed proj:)now only left with 1 last pro.yeah!! As I'm travelling to sch today,I read abt Pro 14,really hit me the part which says "All hard work brings profit,but mere talk leads only to poverty." and "A patient man has great understanding,but a quick-tempered man displays folly."
Recently, there's really too many things gg on all at once at my life,seems to b too ambitious in e wants in life.too much multiple-tasking.God pls help me to apply this in action & not just mere talk..for I noe tt actions speak louder than words.I need to rush for fyp pro,so not done...I'm relying on You O Lord for double portion of strength,wisdom,knowledge,etc.I hope to finish Book of Ezekiel by end of tis yr:)jiayou MR!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment