It's been a long while since i blogged.today i really went to places.In the afternoon,i had a great time to catch up with Evan:)we had lunch tog @ Jus Acia..quite cool,we talked abt ministry,our plans in e future.. Then,we went down to sch for fellowship with some of e brothers n even got chance to outreach tog.really thank God for ppl who were responsive to us. Despite e hot weather, we thanked God for e fellowship we had.In e evening, I went to meet celest, planning to hv a kite flying session next sun to build bond! Yeah,I really felt inspired by e leaders who shared during e OL mtg.i believe God can use us so much more to make an impact to e younger generation,e kids! I learnt from Shunrong gege's sharing also abt e things they've done in Cambodia trip.so meaningful, if there's an opportunity I wld like to go as well:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment