Thursday, November 17, 2011

Reminder: Be joyful!



I really thank God for speaking into my life whenever i need it the To remain joyful in all circumstances.Nothing beats having God in ur life, seriously cos' God yearns to draw near to us n created us out of love. Sometimes we just fail to understand that God is bigger than our problems. Our problems are so "kecik" as compared to the greatness of God. Learning to listen to the voice of God n we'll come to realisation that all these troubles we have are just momentary...At the end of it all it all boils down to our relationship with God. Do we pray rather than worry? Do we trust God's hands or just do it our own way? I want to commit my life once again to e hands of my heavenly father, the One who truly understands me...So blessed by God that today i had a very fruitful day.=) I managed to go see e 20th WOC in MBS n also a great time of fellowship with my lg mates. I really love it when i can get to go out on my off days.hehe. Pray for greater bonding in my lg n tt we can grow together as a spiritual family.



Lord, lead us to be obedient children of Yours n that we'll seek first Your will in our life to be done.

No comments: