Thursday, November 05, 2009

day as per normal

hihi God, today i had a loooooong day in school.I thank God tat I had a great time having breakfast with my er jie & san jie.We had prata at our hse downstairs.so simple meal but yet I felt very happy cos of their presence.=)Then, I rushed to my class which only lasted for 2 hrs.haa, next is grp mtg...followed by my CCA.wa man, the cca is not like wat i expected lol.anw, it turns out to be quite an enjoyable experience.I had a chance to sketch a potrait of someone. I rushed off to the meeting for the nursing students.They shared abt OIPP which includes places to UK, Germany, Australia and Japan.after tat, i went to Cg & thank You God for leading me=).I really learnt about the importance of reading God's Word.Really who am I when no one is looking at me?This is really something to ponder thru...I want to let my private life to grow more so that I can be credivle in my public life.PTL! As I was Having dinner with my family, they said they support me if I want to go overseas attachment.Pray can go cos got to have $$ n also good results this sem.Jiayou meirong, study hard n save hard!!! good night=)

No comments: