Wow, 3 days 2 nights of holiday at Tioman Island really passed very quickly...Now, I am back home in Singapore.=)It has really been a great experience at Tioman Island.The water is really quite clear, u can even c the fishes inside.The sand r also not too bad quite soft though some parts of the beach r a bit sandy & rough.I had a lot of my first time experiences there like snorkelling, fishing, jumping into the sea,etc...I am just so glad that i was able to enjoy the fellowship with some of the NYP pple.Though the snorkelling time was short, indeed it was a very cool & fun experience for me.We even fed the fishes bread & nearly kana bitten by them.haha.I tried fishing for the first time & learnt that it was not easy as i tot.It requires lots of patience & also some skills to really get a "good catch".Thank God for Celestine's dad who helped us a lot thru'out e whole trip.We really enjoyed his presence with us there.He is e one who tot me fishing too.=)During our stay at e Panuba Resort, there was a "Cik" who gave me a good impression cos' he was really very caring & friendly.All the way from helping us to set up a campfire, giving us cardboards as mats to sit, constantly adding on more firewood, lending things for fishing...I would say he is a very helpful man.I think got quite a no. of us kana "sunburnt" hehe.hope we'll all recover soon!
School hols going to end soon liao...Though I still want to enjoy some more stress-free days at home, at the same time i'm quite excited to study in sch.weird right?I think it's more purposeful in this way.I really miss ah han hope that e mth of nov will come soon!!!all ready & excited to spend great & fruitful time to catch up w each other's life.Hope tt the rest of this week will con't to be exciting becos' God is with me.Sat is ESS "Bitter Sweet", pray tt we'll c a great harvest.Pple will experience e love & power of God=).Oh, got to slp now if not really have very bad eye circles...Update soon.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MEIRONG!!! SURPRISE! :D
this is ELYZA LIM GUI HAO ANYWAY! haha :)
Post a Comment