Today, I've spent most of my time with God having a spiritual retreat! I listened to lots of praise & worship songs especially my fav ones.like "For All You've done",etc.God spoke to me abt not thinking negatively but instead trusting that He is a God of possibility.I visited the YHope blog, tot a lot abt the times when i was in Youth.The testimonies on the blog were really inspiring esp one that was abt how 3 pionners in e sch kept on praying & God answered them.Their grp not only doubled but grow to become 8.wow, I really hope to see that in my CG too.I really believe God is not slow in keeping in His promise.The hearts of my friends will surely be softened as long as God is in the picture.
I actually experienced "siansation" this morning.Thank God i got over it alr & able to recharged myself in the Lord.There's also this assurance from God that He will never shortchange those who r faithful and I tot of the principle tt be faithful to the little so that God can entrust us with more to come.This really encourage me a lot...=)My jap exam is going to come alr, I still feel that i'm quite ill-prepared.I need to kanbatte more!!excited for the NYP service that is to come,pray tat God will empower all of us to make this come to pass tog.see urgency and unity as a campus!going back to my retreat mode....
Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment