Saturday, September 26, 2009

Thanksgivings

1. spent a great time fellowshipping with dmm.
2. accounted many things to my shepherd.
3. felt like giving up at first now I learnt to face probs with courage.
4. realise that escape is not the solution, God alone is.I need to seek Him.
5. today's sermon spoke a lot to me.
6. i am not alone running this race.i have a team with me.
7. learnt to be faithful with wat i have now.
8. verse: "Unless God is in the house, the workers will labour in vain." & " God is not slow in keeping His promise".

I am really so thankful tat God did not give up on me although i call for "quit" so many times.He is indeed a faithful God.Help me to face my problems and not to run away from it.Humble me to acknowledge that You're the answer i am seeking for.This month i want to apply to be faithful.yeah!!

No comments: