Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Realisation that happiness is so simple!

haha..my title sounds chim rite?I'm so happy I just watched finished the drama show "My Queen".She was mentioning that actually happiness is defined by individuals.It struck me that watever I am facing now I still could thank God that I'm alive n at least I've known the greatest King of kings & Lord of lords.=)I do not have to worry so much afterall the Lord my God is with me.I quite surprised of how God could speak to me though I watching show..hehe.Indeed, there're so many things I can give thanks to in my life.I just believe that watever I am going thru now is just part & parcel of my growing up process.I choose to believe that God 'll see me thru' this life of mine.I pray that in my days I will mature even more, I'll dare to step out even more...Change my attitude O Lord!=)jiayou!walking out of the boat....

No comments: