Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back from leadership camp

Today i just came back from the leadership camp..kinda miss the times when all of us could P&W and fellowship it was really a great experience.At the start of the camp, I had 3 objectives: 1)To find my personal vision in NYP ministry 2) To grow in the knowledge of God's Word 3)TO be humble & learn from other leaders, be inspired. I just find that God is really good to be even though i fail Him many many times. God spoke to me more abt my heart attitude during the camp; to be more others-centred & not be attention-seeker esp. pple's affirmations.I'm really glad that this camp is pretty different from those in the past.It focuses on learning biblical truths & principles from activities.Probably, the activity that impact me the most is the "Walk of faith" cos' i could take from there a lot of life lessons.How not to be distracted be the temptations though alr feel very tired?Also, I learned that doing God's ministry is really not abt doing one-man show but rather to encourage one another tp continue this spiritual race.Obedience is also very impt just like how Abraham had chosen to leave the land of Hiran to go into the land filled with flowing milk & honey.I think the key is really abt not giving up no matter wat, even there's wavy canals or watever, I want to walk through it so I can see the miracle of parting the Red Sea.I was inspired be the leaders esp those who really could speak in a way to catch the audience's attention n also able to know the bible in depth.=) That's much abt it!I hope i will be able to apply it into my life=)Amen!

No comments: