Saturday, December 19, 2009

mind is packed with tots!!!!

I just felt very burdened in my heart and also the words tt Celestine said just kept on lingering in my mind...I really want to change & not doing things the old same way.I mean we can keep the principle of God but change the method of doing things.We've not been seeing fruits for the last 5 months n everytime i ask God lots of why question.Does pple's salvation still matters to me?Is my heart cold twds His pple?Lord, pls help me!I was just reflecting: I've to jiayou in my spiritual race.it's gonna be a long journey to go, n I dun want to give it up lightly. A funny tot came into my mind, i want to serve & be on fire for God till my kids r in Hopekids...haha, wonder how would that be like?I pray that these 2 weeks before 2010, I would give my best to share His goodness in my life.=) i want to learn to do life with my CG, actions speak louder than words I believe."I sing glory to the King, O Lord. Glory to the King, O Lord. For Your name is great, & greatly to be praised...."I like this song, it reminds me to keep on praising God in all circumstances.

No comments: