Today it was a super rushed day for me...haha.First I had pro mtg in school.supposed to meet at 10am but apparently I overslept n only woke up at 909am..oh man, so I was late tog with some other grp mates also.I think nursing course is fun not can try a lot of 1st time thing...We had to do this statistic pro so we go ard measuring....n measuring.... quite interesting i would say.From ppt to acting, singing n demo all have tried before just to get the creative marks for project.Come to think about it, i have really not regretted coming into NYP to study wat i'm studying now...after gathering all our data for the pro, I went on to meet Lizhi n Meiping at Vivo.Really very thank God tt i have them as my friends.=)though we've not been mtg up for a long time i feel very comfortable to share life with them tog...Glad to see them growing up n older each yr.after mtg them for barely an hour n eating lunch with them, I chiong my way to meet Joey at bukit gombak...n i took wrong line so stupid, take MRT until butt pain..wow, my 2nd day of hols really passed very fast.
Pray for more pple to be able to come for the "At the door" christmas svc.=)jiayou 2 more days...I think living as a human being is not easy, esp after u grow older...starts to worry more, & more responsibilities.Well, now i just hope to focus on the good side of being a human.At least u can feel all the emotions...enjoy friendships.ehjoy FOOD-my fav part! priviledge to be a vessel of God! n many many other things u can think of....Good night.Got to go have my beauty slp.
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment