Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Eternal Home!=)



I really wish to live in a new house, it doesn't have to be very fanciful or beautiful. Just an ordinary & neat one will do. As I was packing the hse today, I was reminded that the earth is purely just a temporal place for us to stay in... Ultimately , heaven is the place where we can meet God face to face. Praise God that my house is not a place that i can't bear to depart from, hahah. It's comforting to know that as well. Sometimes i feel that life is not a bed of roses makes us remember that we will not be living on this Earth forever.Isn't tt a good news? Looking forward going heaven & spend my eternity with my heavenly daddy.=)As the month of Sept is coming to an end, i pray that things are going to turn for a better change.I want to start living a life that is exciting, God is fair to give each of us 24hrs just how we spend it & whether issit pleasing in God's eyes...Learn to make time for things that is important, for the bible also says that there is a time for everything. Excited to go Korea with my classmates in Dec, Dec come faster pls!!! Can't wait to go there...-.-

No comments: