Eat the WOG is something that captures my heart when i was listening to the sharing during lg today. How to eat the wog and not just reading it like a ritual. I was refreshed and encouraged by e WOG, knowing that in Him i can receive love and grace that i dun deserve at all. Indeed, i need the renewing of my mind every single day. Every day discouragements or bad things can happen to us, but how r we choosing to respond to them? Do we use the WOG to help us to live a victorious life? The promises we gotta claim r found in the bible, so what r we waitng for? I need to start living my life right with God, be influenced by the WOG and not what the world tells me. Thank You God for sustaining me, for loving me just as i am. =)Pray that i'll apply what i learnt today, to fight the battlefield (my mind) and be transformed day by day by the renwing of my mind.(Rom 12:2) I read Hosea 2 and was reminded abt God's unfailing love for us though we sinned against Him time & time again. God's love for us is unconditional, nothing we can do or not do make Him love us more or less...I want to apply to repent daily and be grateful for His unconditional love, for I'm saved by His grace n not by human works.
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment