Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Transformed lives transform lives!=)
Lord, thank You for transforming my life. I never noe how blessed i am by wat all e things You've done for me. i really want to dedicate my thanksgiving onto You by living out my life to the best, one that is pleasing in Your sight. my words, tots n actions let them be made obedient to Your Word.I love You Lord! I noe my life wouldn't be how it is now without knowing You. You lead me by Your hand and stay faithful throughout all seasons in my life. When i type "i hate my life" in yahoo search, it amazes me when the search engine shows many websites abt knowing Jesus Christ is the solution to life. Even internet shows abt this, i pray that my life can shout out this truth as well.=) everyday is a challenge, jiayou!!!After i read Hosea 7, few things i want to remind myself abt: to have positive influence on others, to noe that only God can truly satisfy the deep longings of the soul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment