
Hello God, thank You for speaking to me today. I was rather disorientated after my night shift.haha, slept for many hours and felt physically recharged. Went to sch to certify true copy for cert, in e end unsuccessful cos they wanted e real cert and i didn't bring...felt so stupid cos wanted to settle everything today & get it over n done with. But I decided to just accept it & go ahead with making an extra trip to sch. But becos' i get my testimonial done also so kinda not wasted trip. I think i spent most of my time today travelling to sch back & forth. Felt tt God is trying to tell me to persevere on & continue on with I'm doing. Intially was disappointed with my job performance, i think it's part of God trying to mould me to be stronger & not to give up easily. There could be many ways to escape problems, but escape is never e solution. Face it & overcome my fears will allow me to grow & stand firm. Thank God for teaching me abt tis truth tt i can stop trying to be an ostrich who put its head into the sand hole when actually the whole body is out & so vulnerable to e enemy...No point trying to get out of where i am now but not solving the root issue. Had a great time fellowshipping with my new coreteam. Initially was a bit awkward cos' had to share quite personal things like strength & weakness, and past ministry things...Some flashbacks came to my mind as i tot abt last time ministry, those gd & bad experiences cause me to grow & become who i am today. I'm glad tt now we r in e progress of seeing things changing & not sticking to e old ways, learning from past mistakes r impt as well. Felt encouraged by everyone's sharing in how they want to see e new grp moving, i believe it's e zeal from all of us tt keep us going forward. Just like wat Edison shared, one chopstick breaks easily but a bunch of chopsticks does not break at all.I really hope that TS 6 will be a grp that holds one another together even in e midst of persecution, we will not fall away easily & ultimately see each other at e end of e race. "Where I belong, where i keep my heart & soul, where dreams come true for us, as we walk together hand in hand, to build a future so bright..." God will build His house amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment