Saturday, October 22, 2011

The one thing...



The one thing i ask is be with You, Jesus...I like how this song, everyday my one desire is to grow deeper in my r/ship with God. Many things in life will try to cloud our vision on God, sometimes we might even forget that God the Almighty is living in us, n working thru us. I just want to give all my praises onto God, for He is so so good in my life. I doubt i'll ever make it thru if it is without God.He is the source of my hope, strength n joy. I noe that i'm nvr fighting alone in this battle, but with the Holy Spirit living in me, i am more than a conquerer. I really thank God that i'm provided with a job, one that is very meaningful n can really touch lives. everytime i cuddle e little babies, i'm so amazed by Your love for creating each n every unique individual, having great & wonderful plans for all of us. Thank You Jesus for redeeming us, that we can now live victorious n free...no longer under the bondage of sins. Lord, i pray that i'll be able to bring positive influence to wherever i go, n i might be able to love others like how You have loved me.


No comments: