So fast thurs alr... I woke up quite late today so i didn't manage to go for 12pm tutorial.today is considered a slow pace day for me sincera everyday i hav to wake up super early for 8am lesson.Life of a year 3 is pretty stress but with the past 2 yrs experience makes me cope with stress better.i tot that practice really makes perfect. I really pray tt tml there'll b visitors:)its becos salvation is really good n i wan more pple to taste e goodness of salvation.
Congrats to huimei, elyza n 'superman' who just graduated, pray tt God'll lead u guys to where He has best planned for u.i hope tt next yr May will quickly arrive coz I can't wait to graduate!!!Later unit meet pray tt it'll be a fruitful one:)Praise the Lord in all circumstances!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment