Sunday, May 16, 2010

Long day:)

Just came back hm n enjoyed e movie Ip Man 2..really very exciting!!me n evan were almost going to throw things at e movie screen alr the part when they showed e match for e Western boxing.today personally I felt God spoke to me a lot e whole day,I truly wanna be transformed by God's Word n know the God of e Word deeper:)Time is the very impt factor tt He spoke to me abt.wat do I spend my time on?how do I spend it?1 thing I wan to apply from the sermon is investing my time in wat is right n worthwhile.this phrase struck me too:'life is short!'.Indeed,so short tt I didn't realize 1/3 of my life has passed.if I'm lucky, mayb 1/4 of it has passed.I want to grow to become more mature n not e another way round.Holy Spirit speaks to me as I meet up with ppl..invest time into slping now:)Gd nite!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch


No comments: