Today, I read abt Ps 112.The theme is the adv of having faith in God. Faith is the foundation of our christian life.As we revere God n obey Him, God'll bless us. I know tt God is our perfect giver so He'll never shortchange us when we choose to put Him first.I like verses 7 & 8, it talks abt having a fearless life.:)how cool is tt when we'll be fearless ppl not becos of our pride but rather our trust in the Almighty God.
I thank God for having a time of chit-chatting with ah deng jiejie.."Kairos time" I wan to apply tt..it's not easy but I'll try.As much as I don't want to think abt it, next few wks will be quite busy for me cos ICA n all the revision needs to be done b4 wk 11 arrives.thank God for being with me!:)Pray for more of God n less of me.He is greater in me than He is in the world.I am more than a conquerer. For everyone runs in a way to get the prize.a crown of life that will last forever.search me O lord..n lead me in the life everlasting.do not worrry for He cares for me...learn to be encouraged by the WOG!:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment