Sunday, April 11, 2010

10th April 2010

If I didn't rem wrongly, this date was my baptism date.:)I still rem It was held in East Coast so many rocks when I stepped into the water.I could still recall the smile on my face from the photos taken on tt day.It was really a very memorable day,a day tt I publicly declare my faith in Christ Jesus my Lord.
Today,as I was on my way travelling hm I felt very encouraged by this sister who shared to me abt how she & her cg outreached during the freshmen orientation.I felt a deep conviction in her tt she wants to connect to those freshmen & bring them a step closer to God.Thank God for her in advancing the KOG!
Come back to talk abt my QT...Now the more I'm convinced tt ur private life will dictate wat kind of public life tt u're showing to ppl.From Ps 94,I learnt tt God sometimes must discipline us just like how a loving parent would discipline their children becos they know tt tat is how one can grow...yeah. The key is "Discipline".:)Just like today I also learnt abt the impt of practising my spiritual discipline daily.Something tt I want to apply is to be a ruler of my own emotions & nvr be led by emotions.Thus, I really need more training of my character.I don't want to wait till I become old then I start to regret why I didn't give my 100% best to God..
Sch is gg to start soon, I'm really looking fwd to my year 3 n learning all the OT stuff:)jy!!!!!Shall blog more regularly....


- Posted using BlogPress from my itouch

No comments: