Sunday, April 11, 2010

11th April 2010

Had a early morning today, went for duty.while waiting,I had a great time talking to ah han:)tks for the acronym of "ACCION", A:Accept ur emotions,C:Consider why r u feeling this emotions,C:Converse with God,I:Initiate biblical response,O:???,N:Nutrifying the fruit of the Spirit.
In the afternoon meet up with my cg for movie.We watched "How to train the dragon".nice show!Hope to see tt next unit outing will be better & more ppl could come in to join the fellowship.When I reached hm, I went to surfing net & rewatched "New Moon" the second time.really can't wait to see "eclipse" movie coming out in months to come...
During my QT, I learnt from Ps 95 tt if one's heart is hardened, it's like a useless bread n worthless.i felt reminded by God tt I should never allow my heart ti be hardened to God's will for me.it just begin with the little choices tt's not accord to His word.Let my life be a love song, a never ending love song....(a song)I love You, everything abt You.I'm overtaken by Your love!It's wonderful,it's wonderful:)Pray for this week's outreach to be a fruitful n fath-filled one,yeah!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch


No comments: