Thursday, April 01, 2010

Hols pass very fast!!!

I just read Ps 91 and reflected on wat I learnt.the words found in the study bible caught my eyes,"Protector","trade fears with faith in God" I felt a sudden assurance tt no matter wat dangers or fears I face, I'm in my Daddy's good hands.I reflected on how my past 2wks were like.. Catch up with ppl & not to forget how much i've enjoyed my cg time.H.S spoke to me as to treasure each n every of my cg time tog cos time is always very limited.I can't believe it tt I've alr spent my 2yrs in nyp!!!it really goes to show time flies n I've to take every opportunity to make my life count for God in nyp.I pray for a revival to take place & I wanna see new believers to come n join me serve the Lord:)God's love never fails,I really wanna testify to it.Believe tis month April is gonna be great!


- Posted using BlogPress from my itouch

No comments: