Friday, April 30, 2010

29th April

Thank God for the all the things this week.This 2wks really flies...I wish I have a bag tt can collect all the time n reuse it again.But the fact is time is gone every sec every min b4 u even realize it.Indeed,this 2wks is a training of my personal discipline.I still rem praying tt during last sat's CLM.I hope tt I could have the gift of leadership so tt I can minister better to the CG n my sheeps.this remaining 5 months is very crucial to me, it's preparation to train new leadership n also being able to quickly digest all the nursing knowledge thruout e 2 yrs so I can be ready for e whole circuit of intensive attachments.PTL!!!
I'll jiayou just as wat ah dan has shared to me victory is alr in God's hand I'll just have to obey Him wholeheartedly in my life.:)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iTouch


No comments: